Downgrade from 10.3.3 to 10.3.2

Brandonjr36

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 12, 2016
1,621
528
Joplin
i had the public beta iOS 11 and downgraded to 10.3.3 how do I go from 10.3.3 to 10.3.2? Thanks for any help. iPhone 7 by the way.
 

Brandonjr36

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 12, 2016
1,621
528
Joplin
Didn't like 10 people warn you not to upgrade? Including myself.
Should've listened my bad. I honestly can't wait to get rid of this junk iPhone and go back to a galaxy.
[doublepost=1499046512][/doublepost]The damn thing keeps saying iCloud music library can't be enabled.
 

Suckfest 9001

macrumors 65816
May 31, 2015
1,215
1,715
Canada
Should've listened my bad. I honestly can't wait to get rid of this junk iPhone and go back to a galaxy.
[doublepost=1499046512][/doublepost]The damn thing keeps saying iCloud music library can't be enabled.
> Installs a very early beta build of iOS against given advice
> Totally blames it on the phone, calling it "junk iPhone"
> Doesn't know how to downgrade despite Apple literally posting a public article on how to do just that
> Switching back to a much worse platform that is even less user-friendly. Good luck with that
 

Closingracer

macrumors 68040
Jul 13, 2010
3,473
1,372
Pronounce is the wrong word.

Get over it tho

Get over what? You're wrong. It's worse when it's just different. And before you want to bash me as an Apple hater I have an iPhone 7, iPad pro 10.5, 2015 Macbook Pro, 2nd Gen Apple watch SS and the Apple TV 4th Gen with 64gb. I've used Android and ios and Android and "touchwiz" ( no longer called that which is how much you know) and they are just different platforms. I like what the S8 offers and it's an amazing phone in its own right.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Suckfest 9001

Suckfest 9001

macrumors 65816
May 31, 2015
1,215
1,715
Canada
Get over what? You're wrong. It's worse when it's just different. And before you want to bash me as an Apple hater I have an iPhone 7, iPad pro 10.5, 2015 Macbook Pro, 2nd Gen Apple watch SS and the Apple TV 4th Gen with 64gb. I've used Android and ios and Android and "touchwiz" ( no longer called that which is how much you know) and they are just different platforms. I like what the S8 offers and it's an amazing phone in its own right.
"Get over what?"

The feelings behind that entire paragraph for starters

It'll always be touchwiz btw :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Closingracer

macrumors 68040
Jul 13, 2010
3,473
1,372
It'll always be touchwiz :)

Get over.. whatever that paragraph was about though
It's not touchwiz. I know this is Apple centric town over here but doesn't give you the right to call something bad just because you don't like it. Don't get me wrong the OP is a fool to blame the phone on whatever issues he is having. I installed ios 11 in my phone and regret it. The OS works fine but it's draining my batter like nobody's business.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Suckfest 9001

Suckfest 9001

macrumors 65816
May 31, 2015
1,215
1,715
Canada
It's not touchwiz. I know this is Apple centric town over here but doesn't give you the right to call something bad just because you don't like it. Don't get me wrong the OP is a fool to blame the phone on whatever issues he is having. I installed ios 11 in my phone and regret it. The OS works fine but it's draining my batter like nobody's business.
Hey at least I didn't refer to it as "touchpiss".. that was the joke for years :p
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Brandonjr36

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 12, 2016
1,621
528
Joplin
> Installs a very early beta build of iOS against given advice
> Totally blames it on the phone, calling it "junk iPhone"
> Doesn't know how to downgrade despite Apple literally posting a public article on how to do just that
> Switching back to a much worse platform that is even less user-friendly. Good luck with that
I didn't call it junk because of me upgrading to the beta. I called it junk because for the last week it has crashed. Has downloaded 2 apps and never downloaded all the way causing me to have to restore. And now my Apple Music won't work keeps saying iCloud music library cannot be enabled. That's why I'm calling junk. It had a **** ton of problems before I went to the beta. And I've owned every galaxy 1-7 and notes 3-5 and never had this many problems. And they have so many more features it's not even funny...
[doublepost=1499058319][/doublepost]
It's not touchwiz which just proves how much you're an Apple Fanboy. I know this is Apple centric town over here but doesn't give you the right to call something bad just because you don't like it. Don't get me wrong the OP is a fool to blame the phone on whatever issues he is having. I installed ios 11 in my phone and regret it. The OS works fine but it's draining my batter like nobody's business.
I didn't blame the phone for because of the beta. I blamed it for screwing up on me for the last week. Matter a fact the 2 corrupt apps made me update it to 10.3.2 I was staying on 10.3.1 for jailbreak. If the apps wouldn't of screwed up I would've never left 10.3.1 I would've stayed on it.