Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by iPhone4UK, Aug 25, 2010.
i have tiny umbrella as well.
i carnt find any good vids on youtube telling me how?
is there a guide any where?
1) Run Tinyumbrella.
2) Make sure it detects your iphone. Click "Display SHSH." It will disable what firmware you can downgrade to.
3) Download firmware you want to downgrade from somewhere (google).
4) Click on "Start TSS Server."
5) In ITunes, store using file in #3.
6) Should take sometime to restore. If iphone seems to get stuck, in Tinyumbrella, click "Kick Device out of Recovery."
nice one mate