Downgrade from 4.3.3, while preserving baseband

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by andreigherghe, Jun 20, 2011.

1. andreigherghe macrumors member

andreigherghe

Hello!
    So, i have an iPhone that was on 4.0.1 firmware with 5.13.04 baseband. I updated it to 4.3.3, preserving baseband (pwnage tool) but then i saw you need to update it to 6.15.0, but you loos GPS. So, no way! So, i want to downgrade to 4.1, wich doesn't require 6.15.0 for unlock, but at the same time preserve the baseband. I have the SHSH blobs for 4.1 saved in tinyumbrella.

I tried to make a custom IPSW, used redsn0w to enter pwned dfu, installed, no errors, but then it's stuck on the apple logo, with no progress bar. I updated back to 4.3.3 with the custom IPSW, and now i don't know what to do to unlock it...

I must mention, that on the second progress bar (after the reboot), when i updated to 4.3.3 it finished almost instantly. But when i downgrade to 4.1, it takes like... 5 mins with the first quarter loaded, then instantly jumps to the end

Thanks!

2. andreigherghe thread starter macrumors member

andreigherghe

o_O I don't know how... but i got 4.3.3, with 5.14.03 baseband unlockable! :eek:
    Now i can use it with my network :D

3. eastercat macrumors 68040

eastercat

You might want to double check with jailbreakmatrix.com or iclarified on your bb.