Downgrade SDK

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by drf1229, May 1, 2010.

1. drf1229 macrumors regular

drf1229

I currently have sdk 3.2 for snow leopard on my computer. My problem is, I can't submit apps with this sdk since apple says "This is still beta software". My question is how can I downgrade to sdk 3.1.3? The download is no longer available on the developer website, which doesn't make much sense. Any help is greatly appreciated!

2. firewood macrumors 604

Google:

developer.apple.com download.action iphone sdk dmg

Make sure to save the downloads, and install them in separate Developer directories. I usually keep 3 /Developer_x.x directories on my Mac (previous sdk, current release, beta stuff).

3. dejo Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

That is strange, since 3.2 is now production and it is 4.0 that is beta. Do you have an older, non-final, release of 3.2 you're using? What version / build of Xcode are you using?

4. drf1229 thread starter macrumors regular

drf1229

That's what confuses me. I at one point had the 4.0 installed, but then reinstalled 3.2, the non-beta version. Could this be the problem? Are there maybe some old build files I need to get rid of?

5. kaydell.leavitt macrumors regular

What if you had two different volume (or two different partitions)?

What if you erased your development folder and then reinstalled 3.2 (non-beta)?

6. dejo Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

I'd suggest not just erasing your development folder but following the instructions in the Readme on uninstalling Xcode.