Downgrading from 1.1.3 inorder to jailbreak again

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Kenny Wuuu, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Kenny Wuuu macrumors newbie

I updated my iPhone when the update came out and realized that it was a big waste. I tried following this thread again http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=405142
    to jailbreak again and I get the error 1015 then after I close it and start to use the windows.bat to reboot from recovery and it keeps saying that 'the computer detects an iphone in recovery mode' over and over again.
    If anyone has had the same problem or knows how to fix it. Please respond. Thanks
    BTW i tried downgrading to 1.1.2 and trying it again and it still did the same thing

2. draperm25 macrumors regular

draperm25

i think your suppose to reboot the phone out of recovery mode, with ibrickr not the windows bat file

3. brando88 macrumors 6502

(Yes, Mac users use iNdependence and Windows users use iBrickr)

I warn those who attempt this! An INTERMINABLE "Incorrect SIM" error seems to be displayed after an upgrade / downgrade attempt.

4. Kenny Wuuu thread starter macrumors newbie

Are you supposed to use iBrikr to reboot from recover or to downgrade the firmware. Because every time i try to downgrade it goes in an infinite loop about the computer detecting an iphone in recovery mode.
    As you can tell i'm still new to this game.

5. FSUSem1noles macrumors 68000

FSUSem1noles

6. Kenny Wuuu thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks FSU. I might just wait till someone can jailbreak the 1.1.3.

7. jonsailo macrumors newbie

You might want to try this, iphone.unlock.no has a package which downgrades updated iphone baseband (but this won't work if yo had a OTB 1.1.2 iPhone)

This should repair the phone function...haven't heard confirmation that it works yet, but if you decide to try, let me know!

8. DannyBres macrumors 65816

DannyBres

What were UK iphones on realease? i cant remember? hmmmm

9. galambo macrumors newbie

Itouch

excuse me for what maye a repeat question

i have a new Itouch 1.1.2 (upgraded to 1.1.3 (i know i did not know you can hack it till after i upgraded:mad:)

can i downgrade and then jailbreak? with a windows platform. if someone can direct me to a site thread that can step me through this.

Thanks in advance