Aloha all! Short version: I have 4 new computers on the way, shipping with Lion. They are destined for a lab of 21 machines, all running Snow Leopard. Can I downgrade the new machines to match the old? Longer version: I am retiring 4 G5 machines so that we can update to Adobe Creative Suite 5.5, which only runs on Intel processors. However, much of our other software (Final Cut Studio 2 and Microsoft Office leap to mind) are not supported under Lion. I do not have the budget to buy site licenses for upgrading those packages this year. So, my choices are to either downgrade the new machines, or postpone upgrading Adobe until we have the budget to also upgrade FCP, Office, and whatever else turns out to be incompatible. Which reality should I be preparing for? mahalo!