download app

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by zaze01, Aug 8, 2013.

1. zaze01 macrumors member

I cant download yahoo messenger app..it says...Download Failed.. Safari cannot Download This File?..Im using a MAC OS X Version 10.7.5..Should i try another browser like firefox?.. Any help is appreciated.. Thank You

2. zaze01 thread starter macrumors member

Download app

Firefox wont let me download it on my iPad 4?.. Im trying to download yahoo
    messenger on my ipad4...i have it on my mac computer.. so i dont know why i can't get it on my iPad?.. Thanks for any help.. I use safari as my browser..

3. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

You're trying to download an iPad for your iPad from Safari?

You need to download it from the App Store.

4. zaze01 thread starter macrumors member

Download an app

What i'm trying to do is to download yahoo messenger.. So for some reason it
    wont let me.. it said something about my browser safari...So then i was told to
    download firefox as my browser.. but that won't even let me download yahoo messenger.. So if anyone can help i would appreciate that.. I have yahoo messenger on my mac computer and didn't have to download anything..I just type in yahoo mail and i get yahoo mail and i have yahoo messenger.. but if i do that on my iPad 4.. i just get mail not yahoo messenger?.. I know this is a
    little confusing..but i'm hoping some that has yahoo messenger on an iPad knows what i can do.. Thank You..

5. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

Yes, you go to the App Store on your iPad, search for Yahoo Messenger, and download it.

I'm not sure what you're doing but you're making it very complicated. It's a very simple process.

You cannot download an app on the iPad using an internet browser (safari, firefox). You can only download iPad apps on the iPad using the App Store.