I'm looking to upgrade to Lion. Currently running 10.6.8 on a 15" MBP with an iCore 5. Checked software compatibility and I believe I am good to go on the account. What I want out of Lion is the iCloud functionality to keep all my stuff available across my Mac universe- iPhone & iPad, Apple TV at home, etc. I'm by no means a power user, so I am little nervous about this install. Was planning to do it this weekend when I have some time to play with it if need be. Question for you all- is there any difference between downloading Lion this weekend and then updating to 10.7.2 when its released vs. just waiting for the 10.7.2? If there is, should I just wait for 10.7.2. which will have iCloud baked right in or doesn't it matter?