Download Previous Purchases in iTunes 10.3?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by MNealBarrett, Jun 7, 2011.

1. MNealBarrett macrumors member

I have an iPod Shuffle, and do NOT have an iOS device. I need to be able to get this new feature of iTunes 10.3 to work. I can't figure out how to do it. I found the new "Purchased" entry in the "Quick Links" in iTunes 10.3, but I cannot figure out how to re-download all of my old purchases for free, like it says I am able to.

2. futbalguy macrumors 6502

I go to purchased and then hit the button in the top right corner for "Not in my library" and I was able to redownload all my old songs.

3. MNealBarrett thread starter macrumors member

I am using iTunes 10.3 on Windows 7. When I clock on 'Purchased', I do not see anything labeled 'not in my library' anywhere; not in the top right corner, or anywhere else.

4. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

Has anyone figured this out yet? I click on Purchases and can see a list of all my iPod apps, but can't figure out how to redownload music.

MNealBarrett, I expect that you're having the same issue but since you don't have iOS you're not seeing any purchased apps either.