Downloaded a song from itunes on iphone 4 and it wont transfer

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by greenerob, Apr 24, 2011.

1. greenerob macrumors newbie

Downloaded a song from itunes on iphone 4 and it wont transfer to itunes on my computer.

I disconnect the the iphone after syncing and it shows in my purchase log, but it won't show in the library. I also tried to drag and drop and it won't let me do that either.

Any suggestions?

2. greenerob thread starter macrumors newbie

3. Catela macrumors newbie

So what was the solution?? I've tried everything. I lost all my purchases but Apple kindly restored them for me. I had to re-download all the tracks on my iTunes and on my iPhone 4. Now when I try to transfer the re-downloaded tracks it just doesn't happen. Anyone got any ideas??

4. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

You’re right clicking and choosing transfer purchases in iTunes? You’ve authorized the computer?

5. Catela macrumors newbie

The computer is authorised. I've right clicked on iPhone, I've done file-transfer, I've synced, backed up, unauthorised, re-authorised. Most of my purchases have gone on, all apps and most music, it's just a handful of recently downloaded tracks that will not go across.