Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

s2341

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 30, 2012
I downloaded os6 and when it was finished, any apps that I had downloaded were gone. I went to the appstore to re-download them but found that I only have the opton to "open" them. So basically if I want to use any apps I have to go into passbook, then the app store, then find it on the list of downloaded apps, THEN I can use it. It's really inconvenient compared to being able to just press a button on my main screen as before. There's no option to re-download them as they are apparently already downloaded onto my phone. I checked in settings to look at the storage data and they're all listed as being there and taking up space. So is there a way I can get them all back or am I stuck using them like this? Any help would be much appreciated, thank you!!

DefBref

macrumors 6502
Feb 26, 2011
This may seem stupid, but it caught me out when I downloaded iOS 6, but have you swiped far enough right to cover all your homepages?

When I downloaded iOS 6, I was confused at first similar to you, but what had happened was that passbook had been put on the second page all by itself moving all my app folders down 1 page, which it took me a while to realise, was staring at the phone wondering where all my apps had gone, never thought to swipe further across, because I don't normally need to.

s2341

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 30, 2012
you're a genius :)!! thank you. never would have even thought to look

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.