downloader

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by mowlavie, Nov 25, 2007.

1. mowlavie macrumors member

hey everyone, I was just wondering if there is a program where u could download pictures or files straight to the itouch without using a computer. I know that safari always says " cannot download this file". It would be cool to find a program like that that u could download from the installer. I would think though that u could at least download pics, well thnx people :)

2. skir0987 macrumors regular

...What?... I didn't get a single word of that.

I know there is something that lets you download .pxl files but I'm not sure about anything else.

Shep

3. toxicbomber macrumors 6502a

OK MY ATTEMPT TO TRANSLATE:

Ok did you just jailbreak yours? Because it is very important. Now I don't know if they have one but they might call someone and ask because they might have one. I don't know but reading my response should help you with 99% of your problem. I have basically solved this issue for you but if for some reason you have a question post me a comment.

4. xXriderXx7 macrumors 6502a

xXriderXx7

What?

Are you stating that you have solved the issue of not being able to download files from the Touch?

I highly doubt that.

5. xXriderXx7 macrumors 6502a

xXriderXx7

The Denny's Grand Slam?

6. OrangeCuse44 macrumors 65816

OrangeCuse44

hahahahahah what in gods name is this guy talking about??? every post i see of his i just absolutely crack up because i cant understand a single sentence

7. mrwizardno2 macrumors 6502a

mrwizardno2

I don't know, but I suddenly just got very hungry.

8. Nicky-Larson macrumors member

Lost me so Bad

Dude, I have googled all the keys u put in there, and I still didnt get a hint of what you are trying to tell us. Can u use a simple man's language please? If you have solved this problem it would be great if you would share it with us appropriately
    Thanx:D

9. Trist06 macrumors newbie

well then please do share with us your resolution, in clear instructions please