Downloading a technicolor plug in

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by bluvbot, Jan 16, 2013.

1. bluvbot macrumors newbie

I'm trying to download this cinestyle technicolor plug in on my mac, so I can use it on my DSLR camera, but whenever I open the zip file on my mac, I can't find it. The load bar appears for three seconds and then it disappears completely. The guy who I got the link from says that's never happened before.

Anybody have any advice?

2. simsaladimbamba

What Mac OS X version do you use and what is the link to that Cinestyle profile (I use the same on my Canon DSLR)?

3. bluvbot thread starter macrumors newbie

Still seeking advice. Been having a hard time, and still haven't found answers.

4. simsaladimbamba

And again, what Mac OS X version do you use? A MacBook Air can run Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion or OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, since it is one model with many versions since early 2008.

To find out what Mac OS X version you run, click :apple: > About This Mac:
    [​IMG]
    To find out, what exact Mac model you use, click :apple: > About This Mac > More Info > Hardware Overview:
    [​IMG]
    To see a more elaborate image explaining the above steps, click here.
    To see a more detailed video tutorial showing the above steps, click here (2 MB, 23s, .mp4).​

Anyway, I did download that preset like shown below:

Can you make a screenshot of the downloaded file in your Downloads folder and attach it to your next post?

5. bluvbot thread starter macrumors newbie

6. simsaladimbamba

Can you make a screenshot of the downloaded file in your Downloads folder and attach it to your next post?