Downloading Ibooks

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by alterial, Feb 28, 2012.

1. alterial macrumors newbie

I have had 2 books in my Ibooks that did not load when they were on pre-order. I am on the phone with Apple getting a refund. Does anyone know how to get the books loaded if they are on "pause" or just sitting there and not loading at all? I tried to load them onto my computer but they didn't load, I did what the Ipad2 said to do and go to purchases and hit "download" like 15 times and they never loaded. What should I do? When they are like stuck in the cloud. Any ideas? I have had 40 books load with no problems just those 2...:)

2. normanbates macrumors regular

Try and download a free one or free sample of something to see if that downloads. If it does it'll be the books themselves that are having download issues, if not then it's probably your account or device.

If you're having issues downloading any new book try logging out of your account and logging back in, if that doesn't fix it do a hard reset with the sleep/wake and home buttons