Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nhlfreak98

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 16, 2013
I have my iPad jailbroken and have some movies downloaded. Is there a way I can transfer the movie to my computer and then sync it so I can have it on my iPhone?

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
The movies are in a folder inside the Moviebox app. You could use iFile on the phone to transfer to Dropbox or use some sort of tweak that lets you connect to your phone (from your computer) and navigate the filesystem.

nhlfreak98

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 16, 2013
The movies are in a folder inside the Moviebox app. You could use iFile on the phone to transfer to Dropbox or use some sort of tweak that lets you connect to your phone (from your computer) and navigate the filesystem.

Yeah I used ifunbox but when I transfer the movie to my phone it goes to videos app but doesn't play

Atraxe

macrumors newbie
Apr 11, 2017

janemaydaily

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2017
As far as I know, Allavsoft can download from various webiste like YouTube, Spotify, Moviebox, vimeo etc.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.