Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

melissa1977

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 24, 2015
I have an iPad Air 2 and when I download a file from something like ravelry ( a website for knitting/crocheting patterns) .. well I can download it but then to open it and find it.. I am lost. I also download things from Thirty One (i'm a consultant) and I need different things but it will download and then I don't have the same options for opening/finding it that I would w/ another website. SO frustrating!! I have a bunch of apps but I just need to figure this out! Thanks!

Stickharuhi

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2015
I have an iPad Air 2 and when I download a file from something like ravelry ( a website for knitting/crocheting patterns) .. well I can download it but then to open it and find it.. I am lost. I also download things from Thirty One (i'm a consultant) and I need different things but it will download and then I don't have the same options for opening/finding it that I would w/ another website. SO frustrating!! I have a bunch of apps but I just need to figure this out! Thanks!

With Dolphin Browser or UC Browser can you download file from site. And import to others app.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.