iPad Downloading Torrents on Ipad

Jakebrown

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 27, 2012
Hey guys,

Downloading torrents on windows is so easy. Whats the situation on ipad, how is it done?

Ive tried itransmission app but when i click a torrent from ******* in the built in browser and press start it never goes to 1%, just stays on 0.

There must be a simple way to torrent on ipad ?

Many thanks

Maverik3

macrumors 6502
Mar 13, 2012
Meridian Idaho
I torrent all the time and Itransmission is the only way to go. But I also had the same issue. for some reason when you download itransmission it doesn't get all the files so what I did was downloaded it on my iphone then, transfred the missing files through ifile and after that it works like a charm. Except now, to download a torrent you have to have some other software or the torrent doesn't work. So you have to use the magnet link instead.

Jakebrown

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 27, 2012
I torrent all the time and Itransmission is the only way to go. But I also had the same issue. for some reason when you download itransmission it doesn't get all the files so what I did was downloaded it on my iphone then, transfred the missing files through ifile and after that it works like a charm. Except now, to download a torrent you have to have some other software or the torrent doesn't work. So you have to use the magnet link instead.
Can u expand and explain what to do please?