Downloading video content from Imeem.com?

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by Nitromaster, May 10, 2008.

1. Nitromaster macrumors 6502

I have spent hours trying to find a way to download video content from imeem.com (including download sites, browsing through my browsers cache, download tools etc) with no luck.

Anyone know a method or way to download video from imeem?

2. horzym macrumors newbie

Same problem

I think Imeem.com has changed its security systems cuz all the downloaders that work for youtube and other sites, are not working with IMEEM

would be nice if some1 help me out in here

3. dennyhayes macrumors newbie

Downloading From Imeem

Don't try http://file2hd.com/. It is just some guy playing games. It doesn't work and all you get are a string of ads. From what I can see every ap that works, or ad that tells how has been deleted from their files. I guess Imeem threatened them. The big corporations are getting way too powerful. They get to steal what every they want while the consumer can end up in jail. Most people here have never really looked at Title 17 of the criminal law. If you read it, you will see that any individual can go to jail for criminal copyright violation, but a corporations executives can only be sued. And you would never win against their money. Look a little deeper into it and you will find out the the copyright violation law was to make sure that the creator got a fair protection for his hard work, and that monetary returns were only coincidental. It originally only lasted 7 years as patent protection. But now copyright violation last 50 years beyond the life of the creator. The way it works is that the creator develops a product, but doesn't have the funds to market it properly. So after his hard work and a few meager attempts to market it, some large corp buys it for peanuts, and usually makes a killing from it. Then anyone who goes up against them go to jail. Welcome to the world of reality!