Downloading Windows 7

Discussion in 'OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)' started by NickkyJ, Oct 28, 2013.

1. NickkyJ macrumors regular

I am currently trying to download windows 7 to play some PC games with some friends and i have a copy of windows 7 and intent on downloading it.

However i have a few questions for those who can help. I understand that i need a USB drive for the apple support software.. Can i just use a regular usb stick for this part.

I have seen videos of people install this but i keep wondering what the USB is for nobody seems to mention it and i still don't understand what i would need to do.

I have mountain lion 10.8.3 and am pretty much solid on the directions except for the USB part of the instal. Basically do i plug it in and than take it out after everything is on it or do i leave it in the whole time not to sure what to do?

Any help would be great or links to videos that would be useful

2. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

It is against the rules of this forum to discuss pirating software or to help those who want to pirate software.

3. pdjudd macrumors 601

How do you know he is pirating it? He just says downloading. Not torrenting MS has Windows 7 that you can download if you purchased it in the past and in some cases (like via Dreamspark) offers it for free.