"Downloads Completed" popup

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ratattak, Nov 20, 2008.

1. ratattak macrumors member

I was wondering if anyone has ever seen this pop up on their iphone...

I was downloading some apps on itunes with my phone plugged in to the computer, while at the same time, downloading an update to an app on my phone. I have never seen this before.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• web.jpg
      web.jpg
      File size:
      58.9 KB
      Views:
  2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    Well that's something I haven't seen before. But then again I have never done the things you explained at the same time.

3. ratattak thread starter macrumors member

4. Clete2 macrumors 65816

Clete2

Yeah. It's annoying when I want a quick charge and then I want to leave.. I have to then wait for it to sync (and backup) and everything. :(. I hate it.

5. ratattak thread starter macrumors member

you can disable sync/backups.

and when i want a quick charge, i tend to just plug it into the wall. it seems to charge faster that way too...

6. Clete2 macrumors 65816

Clete2

Yes, it does, but I leave my wall adapter plugged in and I take my USB cord around with me :-/.

Hmm, I could disable it.

7. ratattak thread starter macrumors member

ahhh, ok.. heh, i carry a wall unit and usb even with my computer. I have at least eight of these wall units. one in my call, book bag, laptop bag, etc...

8. Clete2 macrumors 65816

Clete2

Wow.. I only take my off of my power strip when I leave for a weekend or fly. That's obsession! :p

One is enough for me. :) Well, I also have a car charger, but that doesn't count.

9. ratattak thread starter macrumors member

heh, i wouldn't say obsession. i just am always on the go and I dont want to get into a situation where my battery is dead. so maybe a litttle paranoia/OCD?

10. Clete2 macrumors 65816

Clete2

Could be. I understand. That's why I have my laptop with me all the time.... and my bluetooth mouse... and my iPhone charger... yeah.. I'm OCD.

I took a trip this past weekend and I didn't want to pay to check a bag at the airport, so I went without my laptop.. just my iPhone, headphones, bluetooth headset, and a charger.. my first trip without a laptop.. and I must say that it was great. I had 3G in all of the places that I went, so I was happily surfing the internet while talking to people on the phone :).

11. ratattak thread starter macrumors member

yea, i only take my computer to school. other than that, i have my iphone and my various chargers. and 3g around here (clearwater/tampa) is wonderful, with free wifi places (mainly f*bucks) everywhere.