Draco Case With SGP GLAS.tR

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by anonjd, Oct 20, 2012.

1. anonjd macrumors member

I'm still waiting for my iPhone 5 to ship from Apple and I want to have all the screen protectors and cases ready, so I can put them on right away to avoid scratches.

I already purchased the GLAS.tR from SGP with one of the Neo Hybrid EX Snow Series bumpers. I recently saw one of these bumpers, and to be honest, I didn't like them very much. Although, I had one for my iPhone 4 and it was decent.

I found the Draco 5 Aluminum Bumper and I really like the Astro Silver version. I just wanted to know if you guys think it would be compatible with the GLAS.tR?

I've never used a Draco case before so I can really judge for myself.

Thanks in advance.

And yes, I have emailed both SGP and Draco asking if they think it would be compatible, but have yet to receive a reply.

2. der-kaiser macrumors 6502

I would think so. None of the Aluminium bumper case out in the market has a lip that overlaps onto the screen. Shouldn't affect the Glas.tr.

3. anonjd thread starter macrumors member

4. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

5. mirekti macrumors newbie

I really like the Draco case, but read many people having signal issues with it.
    Is there a way of padding it from the inside to avoid that issue?

6. Mobilemaduk macrumors newbie

Ive been using the Draco bumper since it came in for review and I love it. Looks great and ive not had any issues with signal

7. vsighi macrumors 6502

vsighi

8. Mobilemaduk macrumors newbie

Uploaded a video of the draco bumper to my site. Unfortunately I can't afford the glas.t yet