"Dramatic" Text Build In/Out HELP!!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by FPM, Jan 27, 2012.

1. FPM macrumors newbie

I have been trying to figure out how to elongate the length of the first word in the "Dramatic" text. It has three, I usually delete the last two texts but it doesn't make the first text longer. If anyone knows a solution to my problem can they please help me? I'm ripping my hair out here lol

2. jacg macrumors 6502a

jacg

There seems to be some context missing from your post. Are you talking about Keynote? Are your "texts" words? Sorry, completely lost.

3. FPM thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry I guess I can be a little unclear. FCPX is my first video editing software. In the titles tab there is a "DRAMATIC" Title sequence that includes three words dramatically slamming into frame. I know how to edit the text of the titles and all, but the texts go by too quickly and I was wondering if there was any way to modify it so that the first word stays on screen in the video longer.

4. FPM thread starter macrumors newbie

5. dachu macrumors newbie

I need that answer

Would you mind sharing how you solved the problem you were having? I find myself in that exact situation, not being able to modify the "Dramatic" title slide and would really appreciate your help. Thank you so much

6. deemkaa macrumors newbie

Also trying to figure out the same thing. Can someone share the findings ? Thanks !

7. jowie, Mar 17, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2013

jowie macrumors 6502a

Yes please tell us! At least I know it's possible...

UPDATE: Looks like it is possible, but you have to purchase Motion, which is a further £35 ($50).