DrawRace

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Fedorov, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Fedorov macrumors 6502

I posted this in another thread but think this app deserves it's own thread as it is such a quality/addictive game at a great price...

You seriously need DrawRace, it's currently racing up the charts at 59p (99 cents).

Think of it as Flight Control but with motor car racing, tons of tracks and you DRAW your route around the track, not just your route though, how slow and fast you draw your route determines how fast/slow the car takes those sections.

Has up to 3 player multiplayer, so you get the red car and DRAW your 2 laps of a track, then your 1st kid draws his or hers 2 laps etc... then you hit the START RACE button and watch the race to see who wins.

Even better than the multiplayer is single player where you submit your best track times to a National (your country) or the Global (world) leaderboards - I play this for hours and hours trying to shave a few tenths off my times to move up the leaderboards, you race against your own shadow car each time.
    If you choose to race a network game you actually race against the shadow car of the player who is one place higher than you in the online leaderboards.... just so cool, seriously BUY THIS APP, 5 of my friends already did after me and we all twitter each others best times hehe!

Video here:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=0bxxBOFoc-I

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. braddick macrumors 68040

braddick

Looks interesting and certainly original. May just have to give it a try!