Dre Suit Aluminum Case for iphone5 review

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by darky90, Jan 25, 2013.

1. darky90 macrumors member

I received my Dre Suit Aluminum case today. I was expecting a simple package since this case didn't cost me too much but wow, they really went all out on making the packaging very posh.

The case is really nice and simple (what I like) with an aluminum brushed metal backing. The whole case minus the back is made of high quality thick rubber/plastic. Not exactly sure how to describe it but it has a nice feel and grip that won't stick in my pocket like silicone cases. It's a hard shell case and gives light to medium protection, however if your phone happens to fall face down, there won't be any extra edging to protect because the sides come right up to the same height as the phone. This case also comes with 2 screen protectors and also has a lanyard hole at the top. Overall, this is a simple, elegant case.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. AFDoc macrumors 68030

What good is your post if there are no pictures of it on your phone?

3. darky90 thread starter macrumors member

Well since you said it so nicely.....

Here's a compiled photo of all the different angles anyways.

[​IMG]

4. lulla01 macrumors 68020

lulla01

This case cost me 4.00 and is almost the same as that ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360627063.149994.jpg

5. lunarken macrumors regular

:eek: THIS IS SO NORMAL looking case... hope it only cost u less than 8bucks. if not all ur $ went to the packaging..