Dream iPad Accessory

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by JamesNewman, Aug 4, 2011.

1. JamesNewman macrumors newbie

Hi,

I wanted to ask what is your ideal iPad accessory which has not been produced or is a revised and improved version of a current product?

Furthermore, what products do you wish to be produced for the Apple product lineup? What about a Thunderbolt-to-PCI-E adapter? Or a Bluetooth keyboard slide-out case? Or a true Wacom stylus?

Look forward to hearing your ideas.

James

2. skittles90623 macrumors regular

I just want the perfect car mount for my iPad 2 so I can make phone calls through Google Voice, GPS, and scroll through my library on my commutes. So elusive :mad:

3. iPutz macrumors member

A TV antenna that plugs into the connector port that will receive broadcast TV signals so I can watch TV on the iPad no matter where I am and without the need for an Internet connection.

4. AVInc macrumors member

5. ratboy90 macrumors 6502

ratboy90

6. RossMc macrumors 65816

RossMc

A full case for the iPad 2 that also fits the Apple Wireless Keyboard.

7. porcupine8 macrumors 6502a

Maybe this exists now, but a case that a) covers back and front without adding too much bulk b) acts as a stand in several positions c) is under $60 and (here's the kicker) d) has a secure, unobtrusive place to put a stylus. Basically, just like my targus vuscape but with a stylus holder.

8. JamesNewman thread starter macrumors newbie

Any more ideas? I am a product design student and was hoping for some good ideas for my end of year project so any help would be great!

9. Richdmoore macrumors 68000

Richdmoore

I would love the exact same thing. I have the extra keyboard when I upgraded from a Macbook (which I used with an external keyboard in clamshell mode) to a new iMac.

10. JamesNewman thread starter macrumors newbie

It seems all these ideas have been made...

What do you guys think about the pressure-sensitive stylus idea? Would you buy it? Thanks for your help.

11. readerbreader macrumors regular

I think the Adonit Jot maybe the best stylus (from the current reviews).

Ideal? Would be a case for the iPad 1, that was just big enough to hold a standard size notepad. Like a folio.