Dreamhost Coupons

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by Smalss, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Smalss macrumors member

Just wondering where I could find discount coupons for Dreamhost that will actually work?

Cheers.

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

They will work, but depending on your needs, I'd look for a different web host.

I continually read tons of complaints about them.

Check out http://www.webhostingtalk.com/ That place is a great resource to get info, reviews and help on web hosts and such.

3. angelwatt Moderator emeritus

angelwatt

I'm a happy customer of DreamHost for 5 years. People rarely post about being happy about a product or service, but are quick to complain about anything that goes wrong.

4. needlnerdz macrumors regular

needlnerdz

I second that - only with a shorter track record of being happy with their service [3 years].

5. memco macrumors 6502

I have been with them for a number of years and haven't had any issues with them. Send me a PM or email for a code

6. notjustjay macrumors 603

notjustjay

Dreamhost is great. They have frequent sales and promotions so if you're looking for a coupon, you shouldn't have to look hard.

They have a referral program that lets any Dreamhost customer generate their own discount codes. Send me a PM if you want my code which will give you $50 off. :D Proceeds from my referral code pay down the hosting fees for a non-profit organization I volunteer with.