Driveclub or Project Cars?

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by kingc0bra, May 27, 2015.

1. kingc0bra macrumors regular

kingc0bra

I know Driveclub had a bad launch but I've heard it's a lot better now with all the updates

Project Cars just came out to good reviews but seems to lack cars

Which would you guys pick? Has anyone played both?

2. winston1236 macrumors 68000

I only have Project Cars but I think it's worth getting just for the visuals, its truly a beautiful game if you have the hardware to support it. Not too expensive either if you shop around I ended up only paying 36 for it.

3. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Is DriveClub not $25 if you buy the PSN Plus version. (It's €25 here) That makes a good price difference.

4. kingc0bra thread starter macrumors regular

kingc0bra

Here in the US, its still full price unfortunately....

5. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Wowsers. Well there was a bit on IGN the other day saying the free version will be unveiled soon.... But then we've heard that before too.

6. kingc0bra thread starter macrumors regular

kingc0bra

Just got drive club, tried to Free Version that is now available on the US PSN and it was actually pretty awesome so ended up getting the full game currently $25!!

Anyone playing Driveclub??? Add me, PSN Chooselyfe

7. tshrimp macrumors 6502

tshrimp

I own both, and both are very good. I find myself going back to Driveclub more often. There is just more to do, but the racing is very good on both. Driveclub is a sim/arcade, and Project Cars is more sim. I would say that if you like racing games I would think you would be happy with either.