Droid or IPhone ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jimbo1mcm, Apr 13, 2011.

1. jimbo1mcm macrumors 68000

When I decided to replace my non-smartphone, I really wanted the IPhone, based on my very positive experience with the IPad. The problem was it was on ATT and all my contacts were on Verizon, so I got a Droid X on Verizon.It was a really good phone and I enjoyed it. As soon as Verizon got the IP4, I bit the bullet, got an extra line and got the IP4. In retrospect, I don't miss the Droid X at all. There are a few features that it had that I really liked, like voice input for navigation and voice input for google search, but it was just barely a little too large for my pocket. If IOS5 comes out with voice integration and a better notification, it will be much better than the Droid, in my opinion. It's a hard thing to quantify, but it just feels "smoother" and the total integration with ITunes, and the apps just makes it perfect for me.

2. climber20 macrumors member

I had a droid incredible before iPhone. The only thing I really miss is Google Navigation- haven't found anything remotely close in quality on iOS yet.

3. funwithamar macrumors regular

lol
    iphone +1

4. dienalsmith444 macrumors newbie

No. The 200 is for upgrade or justbcoming to a plan; since you can't upgrade you'll have to pay the fill 5/600 or so then call Verizon to switch the phones.

5. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

So do you have a question buried in there, or are you blogging about your love for the iPhone?

6. itsmemuffins macrumors 68030

itsmemuffins

"These aren't the Droids you're looking for"

iPhone it is!:D

7. elan123 macrumors 6502

LOL... OP - you came to a mac and iphone forum and expected a different answer? what a joke.

8. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

OP, you're posting this kind of thread here? Really?

9. ansabakhan macrumors 65816

ansabakhan

u want an iphone, they why ask us?

if you don't have an iphone ..well you don't have an iphone...