Drop test: IPhone 4S vs Galaxy S2!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Iphone3gs, Oct 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iphone3gs macrumors 6502

2. EvilShenaniganZ macrumors 6502

EvilShenaniganZ

3. David G. macrumors 65816

4. nfl46 macrumors 603

Galaxy 2. It does have a plastic back compared to a glass back of the iPhone.

5. miggitymac macrumors 6502a

miggitymac

apparently 7 people (so far) are in stubborn fanboy denial :p

6. Stealthipad, Oct 22, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2011

Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

Just because the iPhone is way more heavy and has glass on the front and back will make it suffer with the law of physics.

If I had to drop one of my phones. I would rather let it be the SG2.:eek:

7. JRoDDz macrumors 68000

JRoDDz

I buy a smartphone for calling, using apps, playing games, texting. Not for throwing it on a concrete floor. Perhaps a rubber ball would be better suited for this type of usage?

8. sweetbrat macrumors 65816

sweetbrat

There's absolutely no point to these threads, besides that the Android folks want to rile everyone up. Give it a rest. How many times do we have to go over all this crap?

The point of a poll is to get people's opinions about something. So you post a poll, then tell people they're wrong when they vote. Very classy. :rolleyes:

9. DroidRules macrumors 65816

Yeah my comment is this is simply a trolling post. Your only reason for posting this thread along with the video is to troll. You put up a poll then challenge the people voting as to why they voted the way they did.

+1 x 3

10. MagnusF macrumors regular

hmm, let me think

A cheap plastic phone with crap built quality

Or a sturdy glass phone that feels very well built.

Of course the plastic will win in a drop test, but then again, you have to live with a cheap plastic feel

11. VydorScope macrumors regular

VydorScope

WEll the OP is a obviously just looking for a fight and not worth talking to because of that, the fact that the entire iPhone is made of glass, IMO was a silly decision. I addressed that by putting mine in an Otterbox Defender. :)

12. GWagon macrumors member

I can't take you seriously.

Only the back is made of plastic, which is far from feeling cheap, while the whole front is glass and is much more rugged than the iPhone 4/4S.

----------

Exhibit A. Buy a nice looking phone made from glass and metal and be compelled to cover it with an ugly plastic/rubber cover due to it's fragility.

Or buy a good looking phone already made from premium plastic, with a more rugged front glass face, and enjoy it without having to put an ugly case on it. :D

No offense. It's wise to protect your phone.

13. VydorScope macrumors regular

VydorScope

To be fiar, I have put every phone I have ever owned in a case. I DO drop my phones. Shattered the front on my HTC Nexus One the first weekend I owned it while waiting on shipment of said case. I would put a case on that Samsung just as fast as I did on the iPhone. I also have full ADH coverage, but I rather never use it. :D

14. mrochester macrumors 65816

I'm personally in the exhibit C category; buy a nice looking phone made from glass and metal, don't put it in an ugly plastic/rubber cover, and be careful with it. Win win!

15. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

This has been posted several times already
    Please search the Forums to find other active threads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.