Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
Dropbox lets you sync selected files across several machines (Macs and PCs) totally seamlessly. And you can even share selected files and folders with other Dropbox users. They also have a handy photo album built in (tuaw.com article). It's an excellent little application and very addictive if you have multiple machines.

Use this thread to share invites with your fellow MacRumors members.

A couple of ground rule to make this easy and manageable:

• Before you post to share your invites, turn on your PMs to let people get in touch with you (check "Enable Private Messaging" in your User Options).
  • Post once. Post the number of invites you have (to share), and edit that post as you give them away.
  • To ask for an invite, find someone with invites left and PM them your e-mail address (which they need to invite you). Do not post in the thread (yet)!
  • If you get an invite, then please post back and share a few back to the community.
  • Multiple postings, "Please invite me"-posts, "PM sent"-posts, chattiness and off topic posts, etc, will be deleted, and if the thread gets unmanageable it will be closed.

Enjoy your Dropbox invites.

Edit: This, of course, is a continuation of the old marketplace thread (thanks bartelby ;))

To start off: I have (at least) 2 invites to share. First come, first serve.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I have a couple. PM your e-mail address to me and I'll be happy to give them away.

I'm all out. Gave up 5, but technically only 4 since I copied one e-mail address wrong and ended up wasting it on some stranger. ;)

jackc

macrumors 65816
Oct 19, 2003
I've got [4] invites, get 'em while they're hot!

PM your email

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
Thx to the Noble Above Poster, I shall now spread the love myself. :) It works almost just as seemlessly as if you have a home network set up! I love it already..

I have 0 invites to give away. Ping me with your email address, three things you had for breakfast this morning, and shoe size.

Invites sent to:
- WarmTeeth
- NeuGuy
- ihq
- Clemenish

neuguy

macrumors newbie
Jul 15, 2008
More Invites

Thanks to Melrose for the invite. I have 0 invites available. First come, first serve. PM me with your email.

Invites have been sent to:
ihq
aznelementmaste
ummyasmin
macmnlo
purmac

Enjoy!

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
QUICK NOTE: It seems some users have requested invites from more than one of the above users offering their invites.

Please PM one user at a time and wait for a response.

purmac

macrumors newbie
Jul 15, 2008
Hi there

I just receive my invitation mail and now I get some invitations myself to share with you guys.

I got 5 DropBox Invitations left.

feel free to send PM to me

Neuguy really thanks for your sharing.

QiyiQ

macrumors newbie
Jul 17, 2008
Make your Dropbox invitation by yourself

Make your Dropbox invitation by yourself.

If you need a Dropbox invitations.
You can apply from here(just enter your email)
Then you will receive the letter of Dropbox invitation.
It is quickly . Just 5 mins.:)

Gray-Wolf

macrumors 68030
Apr 19, 2008
Pandora, Home Tree
I have 10 invites as of today. PM me if you are interested.

I have 8 7 left. If interested, PM me with a e-mail addy.

Down to 4 invites left. Any interested, PM me with a e-mail addy, can't send one without it.

I'm down to 3 left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.