Everythiing on the phone works fine so far, I have access to a compressed air generator so I immediately blew the water out.... Anyway, when the phone is locked the "wake up screen" pops up (just like if I pressed the top power button) every 20 seconds, stays up then goes away. This kills the battery in about 4 or 5 hours. It does not do this when charging, so I assume it is not a short in the switch. I read on another forum about someone else having this exact problem, but they did noy have a fix. Can someone please: 1. Let me know if this can be fixed. 2. How to go about fixing this....I think taking it to the store would be a waste of time as I'm sure the "water sensors" are red. 3. If it is fixable by a third party company please recommend one. 4. If anybody has had this problem and had it fixed, how much did it cost? Thanks in advance for any and all responses.