Dropped!!!...luckiest person ever...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by aft, Oct 12, 2007.

1. aft macrumors regular

I dropped my iPt from about 2.5-3ft on asphault (bounced into grass)!!!! It's cold in Toledo, OH and I was walking quickly into work with it in my hand, when my arm swung down it caught my pants and fell from about waste high, hit the asphault, SCREEN FIRST!, bounced a little and landed in grass about 4 inches away from initial impact. My heart stopped I picked it up, carefully blew off small pieces of dust and asphault. At first I thought there were a few scratches but when I ran in and cleaned it with my cloth I found that there were NO scratches or any visible effects from dropping it....I'm soooo lucky!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Shanesan macrumors 6502

Shanesan

I guess Apple was right, putting a glass front on the touch.

3. MiniMan. macrumors regular

Agreed

4. kockgunner macrumors 68000

kockgunner

To think they were gonna put a plastic screen on it too lol! (or it was a preplanned "last minute change" in order to make ppl think they were gonna get a better deal. oh the conspiracies!)

5. ebel3003 macrumors 6502a

ebel3003

I've dropped mine once about 3 feet high onto tile and expected the glass to shatter. Luckily it was fine, and because of my Invisible Shield I avoided any unnecessary scuffs. :) Hooray for a durable iPod! Don't plan on dropping it again, though...