I dropped my iphone 5 (fully updated) from a couple of feet last night. After veeery slowly running out of battery, it doesn't turn on, nor does the PC recognise it. However, when connected to power, it still 'charges'. I changed my battery two months ago (very carefully), but the battery cable had a very small cut. It worked very well, so I assumed it was fine. After the drop, the phone's charge wouldn't increase, even while indicating that it is charging. After that, the phone started switching off and rebooting more and more often, while staying at a 3-4% charge. Opening my phone today, I noticed the cut had gotten bigger. So I changed the battery again, turned the phone back but the charge was still 3% and it wouldn't charge. It has now turned off. I've tried resetting (only thing to do in this situation?) I also posted this in the apple support communities: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6417925 Can you help?