Dropppppped callllllllls!!!! I want to die!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by almasinfe, Jun 27, 2010.

1. almasinfe macrumors member

almasinfe

Well this morning I was trying to call apple due to crazy dropped calls on the iPhone 4.. While I was on the phone with them it dropped 6 times.
    The guy was saying sorry and what not, I told him I was on my way to an apple store about 30mins from my pad. He transferred me to the store so I could ask about the bummpers.. I waited for 15mins then I got a dropped call!! I was very pissed ;-) and this happened a few more times.. I got to the apple store and found that they don't have any.. I almost killed myself right there! While driving home I got a call from the apple guy saying sorry about the 6-7 dropped calls, I just started laughing and saying it's cool, been happening since the first one... He said it's not cool and the phone should not be doing so bad.. So the hole point of this lil story is that he compped me a bummper case :)

The end lol

2. rotobadger macrumors 65816

rotobadger

3. RafaelT macrumors 65816

RafaelT

So you almost killed yourself because an Apple store was out of bumpers?

4. sinsin07 macrumors 68030

Understatement.

5. Tom G. macrumors 68000

Tom G.

Especially when any other case will work as well.

6. ChrisSD macrumors member

7. almasinfe thread starter macrumors member

almasinfe

Lol well I drove about 30 miles just to get a case... And they didn't have one. Also I didn't know just any case will help. I just see all you guys talking about bumpers and stuff

8. 6-0 Prolene macrumors 6502

I think if I were planning on a long phone call to discuss how my phone is dropping calls, I would probably have considered using, oh, a different freaking phone than the one that's dropping all the calls.

Just a thought.

9. forza1976 macrumors regular

Hmmm, guess you should have called the store before you headed out!

10. MikePA macrumors 68020

MikePA

You're not helping your case that you are a sentient being. Ever hear of calling ahead, from a land line since you were not holding your iPhone correctly?

This is easy to understand. There have been so few threads about this. :rolleyes:

11. alejovh1 macrumors regular

If I had that many dropped calls I would get rid of the iPhone. No phone is worth that much of a hassle.

12. Ipadq macrumors member

Good lord OP! What the heck will happen when you are faced with an ACTUAL problem in life?

Jk. I know you are being overly dramatic for effects, and most likely you are a very normal person outside this forum :D

13. eternlgladiator macrumors 68000

eternlgladiator

way to be over dramatic. quit acting like the world might end if your phone doesn't work right. it's the highest demand product on the planet right now and you're shocked that the store is out. get over it and be a little more understanding. at least you have a new iPhone. The best I've been able to manage is gawking at a black one at the at&t store because I'm waiting for white. wipe the tears from your eyes, rub some dirt in it, and grow up. please

14. Fabienne macrumors 65816

Fabienne

Don't you know there is a recession going on? You should not think about killing yourself, you should help the economy by hiring a local person to do it for you. That way you will be helping your community and getting what you want at the same time. Win-win. ;)

15. XLR8 macrumors regular

Go outside and play.

Good to hear tho, that a bumper case saved your life. BTW, not to be Cpt. Bummer or anything but I hear they are free on Monday.

16. Jason Beck macrumors 68000

Jason Beck

Supposed to hold it like dis.

Attached Files: