Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gwuMACaddict

macrumors 68040
Apr 21, 2003
washington dc
Mr. Anderson said:
would you rather have this thread shut down? the original drunk thread became a vehicle for spamming, so it was closed, end of discussion. this is a second chance, work with it :rolleyes:

D

i'm just hazey on what is acceptable and what isn't, and was trying to get a handle on it. it sounds like its ok to post and let people know when you're drunk and what you're up to, but not tell what you've had to drink? is that the deal?

russed

macrumors 68000
Jan 16, 2004
lets all sing along to girls aloud:

one ... two ... three ...

i'm just a love machine, being my fantacy, give me a kiss or three, i need a kiss a day, indtead of this neglegy, what will the neighbours say? ... i dont know what comes next!

yay!

cluthz

macrumors 68040
Jun 15, 2004
Norway
Oh yeah!

It's so nice this tread is up and running again!
(Never wrote in the first one though.)
It's about 5 in the mornig here (don't know the am/pm system and couldn't care less about it!)..

This is the last minutes of a killer evening.. We were having a last party for a friend of mine who is leaving to england for a unknown amount of time (she's found a boyfriend there and decieded to leave norway for him :eek: )

I have some sore toes after a indoor soccer match we had about an hour ago..

Keep on partying and leave a note here!

good night..

(btw, i'm betting she's back within a month...) :p

topicolo

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 4, 2002
Ottawa, ON
lol. I just came back to the thread after a couple of days hiatus and realized that the only thing more cringe inducing on this forum than being flamed by multiple people is reading your own drunken posts.
Still, I'm happy that this Drunk Thread v2.0 is working pretty well so far and I hope more people post stories like the one that has me still grinning from what happened that night (in all their drunken typos and grammar glory). :D

topicolo

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 4, 2002
Ottawa, ON
gwuMACaddict said:
i'm just hazey on what is acceptable and what isn't, and was trying to get a handle on it. it sounds like its ok to post and let people know when you're drunk and what you're up to, but not tell what you've had to drink? is that the deal?

Hell, if you've had enough to drink, you wouldn't know WHAT you drank

Problem solved.

;)

cluthz

macrumors 68040
Jun 15, 2004
Norway
Why is this thread dying? We need it! It's almost 7 in the morning here, and I'm pretty wasted! I've been to fantastic nachspiel (I don't know what is called in english..) but I've got get up in a few hours... Keep on drinking and writing here!

wordmunger

macrumors 603
Sep 3, 2003
North Carolina
I'm not particularly drunk, but I've had a few glasses of wine and am depressed after watching the Panthers blow the game against the Falcons. Sigh. I should probably just go to bed.

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
Xtremehkr said:
Wait until you are sober to decide on whether she is cute or not. Just sayin :).

well as it turns out yes she is extremely cute and sweet and wonderful, i total delight i might say, im not drunk exactly, but perhaps im feeling that sort of sappy puppy drunk love feeling because i actually am falling for this girl, its weird indeed and i feel a state of mind that is unusual after talking to her for 5 hours straight, yeah......i should go to bed, heres to dreaming of her!

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
PlaceofDis said:
well as it turns out yes she is extremely cute and sweet and wonderful, i total delight i might say, im not drunk exactly, but perhaps im feeling that sort of sappy puppy drunk love feeling because i actually am falling for this girl, its weird indeed and i feel a state of mind that is unusual after talking to her for 5 hours straight, yeah......i should go to bed, heres to dreaming of her!

I truly hope that you still find her to be a wonderful young lady after you have had a good nights rest. This is the best time of your life so enjoy. I would say that talking for 5 hours gave you a great chance to know a lot about her.

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
wdlove said:
I truly hope that you still find her to be a wonderful young lady after you have had a good nights rest. This is the best time of your life so enjoy. I would say that talking for 5 hours gave you a great chance to know a lot about her.

thanks wdlove, you always have a kind voice here on the boards, in fact i have been talking to her everyday since thanksgiving, we were able to hang out for a bit for two days as well, we spent the night in each others arms, lets just say that we have both fallen for one another, and its looking to be the best relationship i have ever been in simply because even on the day that i had an emotional breakdown this girl was the only one who could get me to smile at all

topicolo

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 4, 2002
Ottawa, ON
question fear said:
drunjk!
no one interesting is on AIM, so i come here, nad here is the durnk thread fo rm.e

i lover macrumors. you guys rock.

If that isn't an authentic drunk posting, I don't know what is

GJ Question :)

gwuMACaddict

macrumors 68040
Apr 21, 2003
washington dc
got loaded this weekend with some friends, ended up having a clementine orange fight in his house. throwing them everywhere at each other. they're so small and perfect to throw. we woke up to the place being a TOTAL disaster area, oranges and juice EVERYWHERE. at least the place smelled nice :D

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
gwuMACaddict said:
got loaded this weekend with some friends, ended up having a clementine orange fight in his house. throwing them everywhere at each other. they're so small and perfect to throw. we woke up to the place being a TOTAL disaster area, oranges and juice EVERYWHERE. at least the place smelled nice :D

Sounds like a great time was had by all. The great times of youth. :D Were you able to salvage any of the Clementines for eating purposes. They are delicious besides being very healthy.

question fear

macrumors 68020
Apr 10, 2003
The "Garden" state
drunk thread come back!@
where are you when i need you
drinking water to avoid hangover.
grrr...
durnks
drank green thigns tnight
and beer.
mmm
so much wate rin the bely.
drunk thread drunks thead what whould i do wiohtoiut you.

dotdotdot

macrumors 68020
Jan 23, 2005
Being drunk seems cool... :rolleyes:

I have never had beer even! lol

But my friends consider me always drunk
And my doctor once asked if I was high... even though I never did drugs either lol

Just wanted to post that.

Continue with your lives.

The Exile

macrumors member
Alright now that the drunk thread and I are back...
Everyone post either what it is that they are drinking and or what it is that they like to drink. umm like your top 6 drinks. ok me first.

Number one = Black and Tans
2 = Pint o' Guinness Extra Stout
c = Grolsch
4 = Harp
5 = Hefeweizen
6 = Red Stripe

HOORAY RESPONSIBILITY!!!

The Exile

macrumors member
chanoc said:
Slice of lime and water
Ice tea
Coke
Milk
Yuba Mate
Organic Coffee

Soberity is a great buzz! :D

Not to exclude you or to flame you but this is a drunnk thread.

but im sure there has to be an alcoholic beverage that you like the most... i mean someone somewhere has something after work where they just want to sit back relaxe and forget about the boss they work for and just enjoy what they have right in front of them with an beer or other alcohi bev.

Hooray beer!

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
russed said:
lets all sing along to girls aloud:

one ... two ... three ...

i'm just a love machine, being my fantacy, give me a kiss or three, i need a kiss a day, indtead of this neglegy, what will the neighbours say? ... i dont know what comes next!

yay!
My first big laugh of the day right there!!!!
rollinglaugh.gif

Please tell me you had to look those lyrics up, and didn't know them off the top of your head?!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.