Dry Applicted Clear Shield?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Megagator, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Megagator macrumors regular

Megagator

I was wanting the Zagg invisible shield to protect the front and back of my iPad 2, but after feeling how rubbery it is, I decided aginst it. I also don't care for wet applications, but if that's how it's best, then no biggy. Do you guys know of any products out there maybe for the iPad 1 that would be coming out with iPad 2 shields? (smooth, dry app.)

2. corykane macrumors member

It looks like wrapsol is coming out with the ultra shield for the iPad 2 that is a dry install, but it doesn't look like it includes the back for some reason. Maybe they will release a full body protection in the near future.

3. johnc22 macrumors 6502

I'm waiting for Power Support. I still have the packing protector on mine.

4. Megagator thread starter macrumors regular

Megagator

:eek: LOL! That's dedicated!

5. orlandocano macrumors regular

stealth armor

A new company I just learned about called Fusion of Ideas makes a product named stealth armor. These are dry application skins that cover the front and back. Adhesive does not leave residue. If you want to re-apply all you have to do is use a hair dryer on a low setting to remove and use again. i saw some youtube videos for the ipad1 version and i am impressed. product starts shipping tomorrow (Monday). I spoke to them on the phone and they said the smart cover works perfectly over their skin. Not a wet application. On sale from $45 down to $35. Looks like a good product (as good as anything else I have seen online)