DTS support coming to Infuse

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by yousifabdullah, Apr 11, 2014.

1. yousifabdullah macrumors regular

Already one of the better apps for watching videos on iOS and it's getting better: https://mobile.twitter.com/InfuseApp/status/454697209456369664

Heads up to anyone who's looking for a player that supports DTS (there are very few ones on the App Store). Beware, Infuse is limited in options/features, but it has excellent MKV support with AC3.

2. Menneisyys2 macrumors 603

Great news! I strongly recommend Infuse for ATV users wanting to play back MKV on their ATV.

3. The Oak macrumors newbie

Do not mean to burst your bubble ... but the folks at Infuse have been saying this for a LOOONNNGGG time. If you look at their support forums folks have been asking for this for a good year with Infuse saying continually to the effect ... any time now ...

With that being said ... I own and use Infuse as my only go to video app. I love the interface and the ease to get movies to the iPad.

4. yousifabdullah thread starter macrumors regular

Good things come to those who wait. Infuse 3 in App Store now.

"After working closely with DTS over the past 2 years, we're proud to announce that Infuse is the first and only iOS app in its class to include fully certified DTS® and DTS-HD® audio (finally!)."