Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DerekRod

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 18, 2012
NY
I have a jailbroken iPhone 4S on 5.0.1 anyway I can dual boot Android 2.3 or 4.0 on my phone?

DerekRod

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 18, 2012
NY
just to do it,I wanted to put webOS on my iPad but wasn't successful I like webOS and I wanted to see how well they ran on my apple hardware

DerekRod

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 18, 2012
NY
I tried the Galaxy Nexus for 2 weeks and I enjoyed it. Not enough to stick with it but if I could have it as a secondary OS on my 4S I definitely wouldn't mind that.

Nexus devices always piqued my interest.Nexus one caught my attention,instead got an iPhone.But ICS looks cool id like to run it on my 4S just for the hell of it and to see how well it runs on an A5 device

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
Nexus devices always piqued my interest.Nexus one caught my attention,instead got an iPhone.But ICS looks cool id like to run it on my 4S just for the hell of it and to see how well it runs on an A5 device

Yeah I'd definitely be interesting in trying that if it doesn't affect iOS functionality. The Galaxy Nexus was my first android phone so I don't really know much about them. It was fun rooting my phone, installing custom roms etc but I just missed my jailbroken 4S too much.

Closest thing I can think of is some dreamboard themes.

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
That option is not available for your phone.
I believe on the iphone 3G and early bootrom 3GS there was a package that installed a dual boot option for an early version of android but not 2.3 or 4.0

DerekRod

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 18, 2012
NY
That option is not available for your phone.
I believe on the iphone 3G and early bootrom 3GS there was a package that installed a dual boot option for an early version of android but not 2.3 or 4.0

Thats quite a let down what about webOS no way to dual boot with that?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.