Dual BootCamp

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by j00e, Jan 19, 2012.

1. j00e macrumors newbie

Hello users, i got this problem.

I replaced the DVD on the SSD is a slight digression, and due to the fact that now I can not put Win7 on an external drive, the drive simply does not see, but turns and runs. This is a separate issue because it is a problem for me. At the moment, can only be reset by using the image deployment WinClone.

Now I want to have two Win7, one of them is x64 the other x86, ideally I need to just create a new partition for Win and deploy an image using WinClone, but it does not work.
    I created a partition NTFS \ FAT with DiskUtility and iPartition, when trying to deploy an image Winclone said No Windows partition found.

What can I do please help

2. j00e thread starter macrumors newbie

What a miracle, the creation of a volume by DiskUtility finished and saw WinClone section.
    It is also well restored image Win a new section, and as safely at boot, I saw 2 disk labeled Windows!!! What I wanted to

However, only NEW Win could start, olg start BSOD at boot time. After removing the partition with the new Win, old boot again ...
    Tips?

some one help me!!
    i really need 2 Windows.