dual charger brick

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by cap7ainclu7ch, May 8, 2015.

1. cap7ainclu7ch macrumors 6502

Has anyone found a good dual USB charger so that they can charge both the iPhone and watch on the same brick? Seems like it should have just been included as the watch requires the phone. Just feels redundant traveling with two of them.

2. Mactagonist macrumors 65816

The original Motorola X came with a nice one.

3. alexcue macrumors 6502

alexcue

Amazon has the iClever for $12.99 4.8A 24W dual-output. Mines arriving tomorrow. Reviews are good, will let you know in a day or two.

4. Minxie03 macrumors newbie

5. bjdraw macrumors 6502a

6. roddenshaw macrumors 6502

7. abuskeletor macrumors regular

https://www.birchbox.com/shop/quirky-contort-power

I got one of these in my Birchbox Man box last month and have been using it since. It's great, especially as I am traveling and it's perfect for traveling.

8. alexcue macrumors 6502

alexcue

9. roblognick macrumors member

Oh wow, that My Duo looks really nice. I, however, went for the Blueflame Two-Device Charger as I saw it while I was in the Apple Store.

It's a full powered charger so it can fast charge my iPhone and charge my iPad as normal at the same time. The USB sockets are on the left of it, they don't stick out the front so this is great as I keep the socket behind my bedside table. There is a four device charger but for us Brits, this could be problematic if using a double plug socket. It would obstruct one of the other sockets as it's two USBs on the left and two on the right. No idea how they let that design get past testing!