I have a student developer membership that is expiring on April 2nd this year and I'm pretty sure that I'm not going/can't renew (since I'm not taking any classes anymore) and I want to take advantage of the ADC hardware discount before I lose it. I'm pretty sure I'm getting a 2.3GHz dual core powermac and a 20 or 23/24" display (apple or dell). I got a deal on powermac applecare w/ display last year so I already have applecare for the powermac and apple display should I decide to go that route. 1. should I get the dual core + apple display at the same time? pros - i already have applecare for the g5 + display so 3 years coverage won't add any additional cost. cons - i kind of feel like the acd is outdated and overpriced. i suspect that apple may be coming out with better ones at lower prices at NAB which I would be very interested in. 2. should I get the dual core now and wait on the acd? pros - if apple comes out with better displays at NAB, I could probably get a friend to get it for me through the edu store or I could get it through amazon (and save on tax). cons - i'd have to purchase applecare for the display separately ($80-100) 3. should I get the dual core now with a dell 24" display? pros - dell display already has a 3 year warranty (I think) so I don't need to spend extra money on that. the dell monitor is comparable to the acd in specs. cons - apple may come out with better displays at NAB, at which time I'd be kicking myself for not waiting. 4. should I get the dual core now and wait on the display til after NAB? pros - I can make an informed decision about the displays depending on what apple does or does not release there cons - i'm stuck using my 19" CRT and my sister is stuck using her 14" CRT for the time being (I was going to give her my 19" CRT when I upgraded).