Dual Monitor Programs - Need better settings

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by tmacka88, Nov 30, 2011.

1. tmacka88 macrumors newbie

Hey,

I have a dual monitor setup but am finding a few thing annoying and difficult to live with. First off I'm trying to find a way that when you move your mouse from one screen to the next that the main open app on the new screen selected becomes the primary app. For e.g ATM when you move over to the new screen the opened app on that screen isn't activated until you click on it and it lights up letting you have control. I want to be able to move between screens without having to click and have both screen lit up not just the active screen.

Also another thing is a well know problem with Lion which is full screen apps that blank out other screens is there a work around yet or still nothing. I know you can use apps like VLC fullscreen (movies not app full screen).

Cheers

2. MacForScience macrumors 6502

MacForScience

So basically you want to have for example two open applications one on each screen and you want OS X to as you move your mouse change the active application because you went from one screen to the next?

Short answer is no.

Not as far as I am aware. One of the big reasons I don't use full screen mode since I love my multi-monitor setup.

Cheers