Dual monitor woes!

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by foggy89, Jan 19, 2014.

1. foggy89 macrumors newbie

Hello folks,

I have recently upgraded my mid 2011 MBP to a late 2012 mac mini with maxed out internals and two nice 24 inch monitors for video editing work.

I have come across a few issues already as I look to learn Mavericks for the first time(I never updated the MBP).

I edit for a football(soccer) news website and so like to watch a lot and keep up with all the news.

This afternoon I decided to edit on one monitor and stream a game on the other,however I am having issues.

I have it setup so that it works well all apart from maximising the stream, I can full screen the actual webpage but if I then click the little arrow on the small streaming window itself in order to maximise just the video section of the screen it only works until I then re click on whatever I have open on the other monitor, at which point it reverts back to having the website shown full screen but the football just being a box in the middle again.

For example I can't full screen an imbedded youtube clip on one monitor if I then want to click anything on the other monitor.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

2. Altemose macrumors G3

Altemose

I am not sure but I believe this a fault in Adobe Flash as QuickTime does not seem to have this issue.

3. foggy89 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thankyou, I will see if a flash update is available. Its as if I've pressed escape on the monitor showing the video when instead I have just continued with whatever I was doing on the other monitor.