Dual Monitoring?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Connecticut, May 18, 2007.

  1. Connecticut macrumors newbie

    Apr 3, 2007
    Hey guys I just got the 20" iMac and I am curious to know what the exact name of that cable you need to run dual monitors. Any help would be nice - thanks!
  2. crazzyeddie macrumors 68030


    Dec 7, 2002
    Florida, USA
    It depends what connection your monitor has on it. The connection on your iMac is a mini-DVI connector, so you need a mini-DVI to _____ converter.
  3. Connecticut thread starter macrumors newbie

    Apr 3, 2007
    thanks man

Share This Page