Dual USB to lightning and micro USB cable

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by MrMister111, Apr 21, 2015.

1. MrMister111 macrumors 68000

Anyone know of a decent, preferably MFi cable that has a normal size USB to a lightning and a micro USB.

Got a power bar charger off EE that only comes with a USB to micro USB for charging the power bar or Android phones etc with a micro USB.

So I really need, to keep the cable clutter down, a dual micro USB and lightning. I know I could use both, or use an adapter, but if decent one exist would buy that.

Thanks

2. Lloydbm41 macrumors 68040

Lloydbm41

I've been using this one for nearly 5 months now and it has been flawless charging everything from my ipad Air 2, to iphones, Android devices and BT earphones. One cord to charge just about any device. This was via the US Amazon store, but I'm sure the same thing is sold in the UK/Euro stores for under £10 or €15.

Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HE...icro+USB+-+Skiva+USBLink+(3.2+ft)+Lightning+D

3. MrMister111 thread starter macrumors 68000

Thanks, can't find that model in UK Amazon, prefer to buy from Amazon (UK), as well for returns etc.

Can find a similar looks good, but recent reviews state, as a lot do and reason was wanting and recommendations, that the lightning plug snapped.

4. Lloydbm41 macrumors 68040

Lloydbm41

The one I have is used almost daily and take it with me via backpack to my part time job (I'm a pensioner, but can't sit at home.) I don't take care of my cord by protecting it. I simply throw it in the backpack, crap may get dumped on top of it, I pull it out and then constantly use it to charge different items during my 8 hour shift. I have yet to have a single issue. When I need another one, I will be buying this one again. It was worth the $10.

5. MrMister111 thread starter macrumors 68000

That's a good enough review and experience for me, but can't find it. Could you look on Amazon UK and see if can please

6. Alan Mac Farlan macrumors regular

Micro USB to Apple lightening USB ... mostly you are ****ed unless you go through Android Cloud to iCloud thingy ... but hardware wise ... that is going to be hard to sort out and to my thinking mostly is not worth the effort.

Mophie Micro USB to Lightening USB ... do NOT transfer electricity for power, full data for use ... some of it goes data wise ... but not all of it. Finally the Mophie micro USB is read as 'No Device' when plugged into a Stereo system USB port.

Maybe an Android USB can make a Stereo USB port work ... for phone or audio.

... I only know that Apple lightening USB does make it work.

:confused::confused::confused: