Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gw0gvq

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 30, 2012
Barry, South Wales, UK
is there any way you can set dual time watch in apple to read GMTall the time and another watch time so it can e switched from BST to GMT?I'm asking because I'm a Radio Ham and we operate in GMT but I want one time to go between GMT and BST so that at a glance I also can have local time showing

Significant1

macrumors 68000
Dec 20, 2014
That's what I want the problem is the link you sent with instructions is in german, and I only speak English ;-) But thanks for reply and idea.
The link is not german, it automatically localizes, but what it is based on I don't know. But something on your end must point to german. Even when I hardcode another locale in the link (en-uk) it changes to Danish for, which makes since I am Danish in Denmark, but still I don't know why.

Anyway, It is not that difficult. Just add the city for gmt in world clock (clock app) on your iphone and it will show up in world clock app on watch, but more important also as a complication you can add to your watch face. You can also change the abbreviation for the city on the iphone.

gw0gvq

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 30, 2012
Barry, South Wales, UK
That's what I want the problem is the link you sent with instructions is in german, and I only speak English ;-) But thanks for reply and idea.
It’s ok I couldn’t see GMT but it had UTC I used Google translate because it was set at German when I looked and didn’t realise it translated but thanks I didn’t realise UTC was even on there because it’s not technically a time zone but it gives the same coordinates as GMT

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.