Ducati films new commercial exclusively with iPhone 4.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iSwitchd, Jul 1, 2010.

1. iSwitchd macrumors member

I figured we could start a thread other than something about:

1) My iPhone drops calls and Steve Jobs tells me I'm holding it wrong, wtf!!1111!1111!!!!!one!!1!

2) My friend bought an Evo, and I bought an iPhone. And my friend thinks the Evo is cooler, boy what an idiot. My iPhone 4 is the r0x0rzz!!1!!1!

3) I just bought 43 phones this year on my contract through AT&T and I'm not eligible for an upgrade until 2035 and AT&T won't let me get iPhone at the subsidized price! :mad: I'm switching to Sprint, EVO FTW!!!!

That's about all I ever see... so how about something new and refreshing to talk about??

http://jalopnik.com/5575510/ducati-films-motorcycle-commercial-entirely-with-iphone-4

Ducati just filmed their latest commercial using only iPhone 4 to tape it. Pretty cool, and the video quality is great. They did a nice job, IMO.

So what do you think? Have any of you here filmed any short movies? If so, feel free to post them. I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Discuss.

2. Stay Tuned macrumors member

Those helmet cams weren't iPhones, and there were a couple of helmet cam shots in there. Maybe the onse they were going to use for the helmets had reception issues?