Ducky DK9008 Shine II

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Scrapula, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Scrapula macrumors 6502

Has anyone tried this keyboard with their Mac? It says that it is Mac compatible, but their website totally sucks. I'm looking for a mechanical backlit keyboard for both gaming and typing papers for school.

2. Scrapula thread starter macrumors 6502

No one responded, so I went ahead and ordered one. It is a very nice keyboard and you just move a dip switch underneath for a mac keyboard arrangement. Also, it doesn't have Windows keys, but Duck keys. Kind of cute. Large choice of Cherry MX switches and a variety of led colors. I chose Cherry MX Brown with orange LEDs. I keep them at the 60% setting.

It has a nice, solid feel and is pretty heavy. If anyone is looking for a mechanical keyboard that is backlit, I recommend the Ducky.

3. jterp7 macrumors 6502a

just found your thread..I'm considering the white key version of this with the green leds. I'm guessing mechanicalkeyboards.com?

4. Scrapula thread starter macrumors 6502

I got mine from Tiger Imports. I love this keyboard. Not all color combinations are available. I wanted Cherry Brown switches and the only color available was orange. It wouldn't have been my first choice of color, but it looks sharp.