Dude gets run over by his own car.

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
For those of us who are suffering without broadband (back tomorrow! :D) could you give us a summary?

sjpetry

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2004
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
The man is doing spinouts and he decided to jam the wheel so he can step outside the car so it will go around him. Then he gets caught under the tire. Not him finest moment.

Bushplum

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2005
His body trapped underneath stopped the movement of the car while the car was doing a burnout.... many people came and pushed the car over.

iAlan

macrumors 65816
Dec 11, 2002
dmw007 said:
That works too! ;) :D
Why, thank-you. However, as I was LMAO just thinking about the vid I will amend my 'Bloody idiot' to 'Hilarious bloody idiot'

Was this in the UK or US - it looks like it could be the UK, if so, 'nuf said!!

Counterfit

macrumors G3
Original poster
Aug 20, 2003
sitting on your shoulder
iAlan said:
Was this in the UK or US - it looks like it could be the UK, if so, 'nuf said!!
Neither, it was Italy. Look at the ambulance (not US) and listen to the announcer (speaking Italian).
Anyways, as a testament to Pro-Logic II, whenever I watch this, it sounds like my A/C (about 5.5 feet to my left, and offset 2 feet behind me) is going wacky because of the wind noise.

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
Is it wrong that when I watched that and the ambulance enters the right of the picture I was willing it to drive over the body and finish the job?:D

L

Lau

mpw said:
Is it wrong that when I watched that and the ambulance enters the right of the picture I was willing it to drive over the body and finish the job?:D
That's what I thought would happen too...:eek: :D

xPismo

macrumors 6502a
Nov 21, 2005
California.
I can do you one more via youTube:

Cruise control used for evil.

It will make you laugh (probably) and then it just might make you sad.

Oh what, are those humans thinking. More can be found by searching ghost riding.