Duke Nukem Forever Mac

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by Sambo110, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Sambo110, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2011

Sambo110 macrumors 68000

2. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

It had some pretty rotten reviews, im glad its coming but if its not fun what is the point?

3. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Careful! You're about to unleash the wrath of a thousand people who have only played a demo and can't put into words what was wrong with the game.

4. LucasG macrumors regular

LucasG

If you're an old time gamer who enjoys a bit of old school shooting with one-liners and would like to have a blast at the past, it's a good game. Otherwise you might find it boring.

5. Bonch macrumors 6502

Bonch

Best game ever made, hands down. In fact I would say one of the best pieces of software ever written.

6. Kristenn macrumors 6502

This. I played the Demo and after playing Duke 1 2 and 3D I was prepared to be let down. But man was I WRONG. It is totally Duke. I mean, just the part about the soldiers deciding step 3 was profit and the whole drawing board thing, made me laugh. I enjoyed throwing a turd all over the place. The shooting is fun and you know? I kind of like the 2 gun thing. That is something I actually LIKE about Halo. Instead of stuffing everything you find in an invisible giant pocket, you have to use your brain and decide what would be good to keep for the situation.

Basically. I love it. I am going to save up money and get it for the Macintosh when it comes out.

7. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

There is no other game where you can smack alien booobs to boost health permanently. ;)